China DC 12V 24V Car Refrigerator (BCD-210L)
|FOB Price:||US $450-470 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $450-470/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton for Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Vertical car refrigerator
- 24 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: BCD-210L
- Capacity: 210L
- Refrigeration Temperature Scope: -18℃~10℃
- Shape: Upright Style DC Power Refrigerator
- Power Supply Type: DC 12/24V AC110-240V and Solar
- Brand: Junyue
- N.W. /G.W(Kg): 48/52.1
- Loading Quantity: 36PCS/20gp
- Power Consumption: 60W
- Export Markets: Global
- Specification: CE, RoHs, CB, SGS
- HS Code: 8418102000
- Type: Compressor Car Refrigerator
- Voltage: DC 12/24V AC110-240V
- Certification: CE, RoHS, CB SGS
- Power Source: Electricity and Solar
- Component: Compressor, Controller of Compressor, Thermostat
- Model No.: Bcd-210
- Carton Size(mm) (L*W*H): 1670*635*585
- Colar: Gray
- Warranty Time: 3years
- Trademark: Junyue
- Origin: Ningbo
China DC 12V 24V Car Refrigerator
Durable solar products, your best choice!
What we can supply to you:
Portable Car fridge: 35L,45L,60L,70L,80L,90L
Car chest freezer: 108L, 138L, 158L, 178L, 258L
New DC upright freezer:106L,131L,151L,161L,210L
12/24V DC Display Cupboard: 258L
New type stainless steel chest freezer: BD/BC-75L, 92L, 120L, 138L
New type stainless steel double temperature chest freezer:SCD-68L, 85L, 112L, 130L
Accessories: Solar panel, solar charge controller, gel battery, solar panel, auto switch, adaptor, wires
Used for camping & outdoor, car, 4WD, motor homes, RV, caravan, truck, automotive, boat, marine, home.
Features of our products:
* Fully hermetic domus compressor with integrated control electronics.
* Automatically turn off when low input voltage to prodect product
* Connect with DC power source directly e. G solar power source
* Connect with AC power source through an AC/DC adaptor, connect with solar freezer
* High temperature resistance design and energy saving design
* With single top door and door lock
* Battery energy storage enough for 72 hours' backup
* Battery / mains power automatic switch optional for non-stop operation
* Super low energy consumption: ≤60W per hour
* Battery energy storage for area with often power failure
* Special design for T3 climate
* High quality DC compressor
* Enviroment-friendly refrigerant R134A
* Battery over discharge protection
* Max -18ºc for freezer compartment at 30ºc ambient temperature
* Spare part would be provide: Compressor, controller of compressor, thermostat, fan and bulb.
* CE, RoHS, CB, SGS
Parameter for reference:
China DC 12V 24V Car Refrigerator
|Gross capacity||210 liters|
|Voltage||DC 12/24V AC110-240V|
|Everage power consumption||≤60W|
|Temperature range||8ºC to ≥ -18ºC (variable via electronic thermostat)|
|Refrigeration capacity||Arrived -16ºC in 2 hours. |
(under the standard running condition and rated load)
|N. W. /G. W. Kg||48/52.1|
|Certifcate||CE RoHS CB SGS|
|Other features||Digital temp. Control panel|
The compressor could adjust the torque and rotate speed automatically
China DC 12V 24V Car Refrigerator
|Ø No AC Inverter Needed||Ø Input voltage automatic recognition|
|Ø CFC-free refrigerant (R-134A)||Ø Using AC power through AC/DC adaptor|
|Ø Low power consumption makes best use of available power||Ø 0°C-10°C (32°F-50°F) for refrigerator compartment|
|Ø Low voltage cut out automatically to protect batteries||Ø High temperature resistance and energy saving design|
|Ø Max -18ºc(-0.4ºf) for freezer compartment at 30ºc(86ºf) ambinent temperature|
DC Refrigerator configuration:
*DC12/24 V power supply switch (automatic recognition)
*Frequency conversion control of energy conservation and environmental protection
*Fault protection automatically detect prompt functions
*The lowest temperature - 18 ºC / 0 ºF
*Temperature setting with memory function
*Celsius/Fahrenheit temperature conversion
*Highest use temperature 43 ºC/109ºF (Also be used in tropical climate type T)
*Three voltage protection
*Can remove the cover on the activity type
*Activity container on top
*Configuration choice: Single or double temperature refrigerator
*Cooling mode: Standard, high-speed mode, save electricity and energy saving
*The control panel window: Digital display, liquid crystal display(LCD)
*The tank material: Stainless steel, huff evaporator, aluminum foil
*built-in LED light
*Built-in AC power supply
*Handle: Stationary/activity type
*Solar battery system
*Solar power supply system
*The USB interface
Asscessories and connection type:
1. Cable with cigarette plug (for each freezer): Free of charge.
2. Adaptors (optional): For AC power using.
1. Warranty: Three years for compressor, one year for other parts.
2. Provide 2% spare for 20gp/40gp quantity order, it's free of charge.
3. The validity of quotation is 30 days from the date of quotation.
4. CE, RoHS, CB, SGS
1. How does a refrigerator work?
A refrigerator essentially works because of the properties of compressed gas. The compressor compresses the refrigerant gas which raises the pressure of the chemical refrigerant. It also raises the temperature. The heat exchanging coil that sits on the outside the refrigerator the allows the refrigerant to dissipate this excess heat caused by the pressurization which is why you feel heat coming from from the vent.
As the refrigerant cools, it condenses into a liquid. The liquid then flows into an expansion valve which allows it to move from high pressure to low pressure zone. This process forces it to expand and evaporate and in the same way that sweat keeps us cool in the summers, as the refrigerant evaporates, it absorbs heat which makes it cold.
There are inside the refrigerator which allow the refrigerant to absorb heat. This absorption process makes the inside of the refrigerator very cold. This cycle will repeat tima and time again until the desired temperature (set by the user) is reached.
2. How do I get rid of an odor in my refrigerator?
You might find that there are times where no matter how many boxes of baking soda you add to your refrigerator, there's nothing you can do to remove an unpleasant odor. The best way answer this refrigerator FAQ for you to follow this step by step process:
Start by removing all items from the refrigerator. You may want to be sure to remove the items from the freezer as well as something in there might also be a culprit.
Throw away any spoiled foods. This might seem like a given, but take a close look at the food in the fridge and be sure that it hasn't gone bad. This applies to more than just a few bags of fruits and veggies. Open the jars, bottles, leftovers and all drawers. You might be surprised what you find.
Clean the shelving. Many refrigerators have spill guard shelves which allow you to take them out and wash them in the sink. Also remove any other parts that are meant to be removed. Hand wash these items with hot soapy water. Do not place them in the dishwasher as many of these parts are not meant to be exposed to great amounts of heat and could melt or warp.
Wash the door gasket with hot soapy water. Use a mild detergent (dish soap) and be sure you rinse the area well once you're done because any leftover soap residue could keep the door from closing properly.
If you've tried everything listed above and still find that the odors are still present, then unfortunatley, it may have penetrated its way into the insulation. Only a skilled professional can replace the insulation, so you may need to contact a repairman to get an estimate. (Though hopefully the answer to this refrigerator FAQ will help prevent your having to call in for help. )
Why choose us as your long-terms partner?
1. Over 5 years professional experience of producing and exporting car refrigerator&freezer.
2. Own technical team
3. High standard quality control program
4. Excellent speed service always
Ningbo City Junyue Refrigeration Equipment CO., Ltd.
Address 1:Gaowang Road 83th Andong Cixi City Zhejiang China
Address 2:Jiangnan Industrial Area Andong Hangzhoubay District Ningbo China