DC12V 24V Upright Solar Power Refrigerator (BCD-106L)
|FOB Price:||US $360-370 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $360-370/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton for Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Vertical car refrigerator
- 24 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: BCD-106L
- Capacity: 106L
- Refrigeration Temperature Scope: -18℃~10℃
- Shape: Upright Solar Power Refrigerator
- Power Supply Type: DC 12/24V AC110-240V and Solar
- Brand: Junyue
- N.W. /G.W(Kg): 28/31
- Loading Quantity: 88PCS/20gp
- Power Consumption: <48W
- Export Markets: Global
- Specification: CE, RoHs, CB, SGS
- HS Code: 8418103000
- Type: Compressor Car Refrigerator
- Voltage: DC 12/24V AC110-240V
- Certification: CE, RoHS, CB SGS
- Power Source: Electricity and Solar
- Component: Compressor
- Model No.: Bcd-106L
- Carton Size(mm) (L*W*H): 1075*580*520
- Colar: Gray
- Warranty Time: 3years
- Trademark: Junyue
- Origin: Ningbo
DC12V 24V Upright Solar Power Refrigerator
Durable solar products, your best choice!
What we can supply to you:
Portable car freezer: 35L, 45L, 60L, 70L, 80L, 90L
Car refrigerator: 108L, 138L, 158L, 178L, 258L
New DC compressor refrigerator: 106L, 131L, 151L, 161L, 210L
12/24V DC display cupboard: 258L
Accessories: Solar panel, solar charge controller, gel battery, solar panel, auto switch, adaptor, wires
Features of our products:
* Fully hermetic domus compressor with integrated control electronics.
* Automatically turn off when low input voltage to prodect product
* Connect with DC power source directly e. G solar power source
* Connect with AC power source through an AC/DC adaptor, connect with solar freezer
* High temperature resistance design and energy saving design
* With single top door and door lock
* Battery energy storage enough for 72 hours' backup
* Battery / mains power automatic switch optional for non-stop operation
* Super low energy consumption: <48W per hour
* Battery energy storage for area with often power failure
* Special design for t3 climate
* High quality DC compressor
* Enviroment-friendly refrigerant R134A
* Battery over discharge protection
* Max -18ºc for freezer compartment at 30ºc ambient temperature
* Spare part would be provide: Compressor, controller of compressor, thermostat, fan and bulb.
* CE, RoHS, CB, SGS
Parameter for reference:
DC12V 24V Upright Solar Power Refrigerator
|Gross capacity||106 liters|
|Voltage||DC 12/24V AC110-240V|
|Everage power consumption||<48W|
|Temperature range||-18~8 degree (variable via electronic thermostat)|
|Refrigeration capacity||Arrived -18 degree in 2 hours. |
(under the standard running condition and rated load)
|N. W. /G. W. Kg||28/31|
|Certifcate||CE RoHS CB SGS|
|Other features||Digital temp. Control panel|
The compressor could adjust the torque and rotate speed automatically
DC12V 24V Upright Solar Power Refrigerator
|Ø No AC Inverter Needed||Ø Input voltage automatic recognition|
|Ø CFC-free refrigerant (R-134A)||Ø Using AC power through AC/DC adaptor|
|Ø Low power consumption makes best use of available power||Ø 0°C-10°C (32°F-50°F) for refrigerator compartment|
|Ø Low voltage cut out automatically to protect batteries||Ø High temperature resistance and energy saving design|
|Ø Max -18ºc(-0.4ºf) for freezer compartment at 30ºc(86ºf) ambinent temperature|
Asscessories and connection type:
1. Cable with cigarette plug (for each freezer): Free of charge.
2. Adaptors (optional): For AC power using.
1. Warranty: Three years for compressor, one year for other parts.
2. Provide 2% spare for 20gp/40gp quantity order, it's free of charge.
3. The validity of quotation is 30 days from the date of quotation.
4. CE, RoHS, CB, SGS
DC Refrigerator configuration:
*DC12/24 V power supply switch (automatic recognition)
*Frequency conversion control of energy conservation and environmental protection
*Fault protection automatically detect prompt functions
*The lowest temperature - 18 ºC / 0 ºF
*Temperature setting with memory function
*Celsius/Fahrenheit temperature conversion
*Highest use temperature 43 ºC/109ºF (Also be used in tropical climate type T)
*Three voltage protection
*Can remove the cover on the activity type
*Activity container on top
*Configuration choice: Single or double temperature refrigerator
*Cooling mode: Standard, high-speed mode, save electricity and energy saving
*The control panel window: Digital display, liquid crystal display(LCD)
*The tank material: Stainless steel, huff evaporator, aluminum foil
*built-in LED light
*Built-in AC power supply
*Handle: Stationary/activity type
*Solar battery system
*Solar power supply system
*220-240V adapter*The USB interface
Why choose us as your long-terms partner?
1. Over 5 years professional experience of producing and exporting car refrigerator&freezer.
2. Own technical team
3. High standard quality control program
4. Excellent speed service always
1. How does a refrigerator work?
A refrigerator essentially works because of the properties of compressed gas. The compressor compresses the refrigerant gas which raises the pressure of the chemical refrigerant. It also raises the temperature. The heat exchanging coil that sits on the outside the refrigerator the allows the refrigerant to dissipate this excess heat caused by the pressurization which is why you feel heat coming from from the vent.
As the refrigerant cools, it condenses into a liquid. The liquid then flows into an expansion valve which allows it to move from high pressure to low pressure zone. This process forces it to expand and evaporate and in the same way that sweat keeps us cool in the summers, as the refrigerant evaporates, it absorbs heat which makes it cold.
There are inside the refrigerator which allow the refrigerant to absorb heat. This absorption process makes the inside of the refrigerator very cold. This cycle will repeat tima and time again until the desired temperature (set by the user) is reached.
2. Why does frost form in a refrigerator?
This is a very common refrigerator FAQ because so many of us have this problem. The reason why it happens is due to water vapor hitting cold coils and then frost forms. Just like the steam from your breath on a cold window, the water vapor condenses and turns into water. As the water condenses onto the coils, it freezes and thus forms a layer of frost.
3. How do I get rid of an odor in my refrigerator?
You might find that there are times where no matter how many boxes of baking soda you add to your refrigerator, there's nothing you can do to remove an unpleasant odor. The best way answer this refrigerator FAQ for you to follow this step by step process:
Start by removing all items from the refrigerator. You may want to be sure to remove the items from the freezer as well as something in there might also be a culprit.
Throw away any spoiled foods. This might seem like a given, but take a close look at the food in the fridge and be sure that it hasn't gone bad. This applies to more than just a few bags of fruits and veggies. Open the jars, bottles, leftovers and all drawers. You might be surprised what you find.
Clean the shelving. Many refrigerators have spill guard shelves which allow you to take them out and wash them in the sink. Also remove any other parts that are meant to be removed. Hand wash these items with hot soapy water. Do not place them in the dishwasher as many of these parts are not meant to be exposed to great amounts of heat and could melt or warp.
Wash the door gasket with hot soapy water. Use a mild detergent (dish soap) and be sure you rinse the area well once you're done because any leftover soap residue could keep the door from closing properly.
Be sure to wash the interior walls and the door liner. Using a clean sponge and a solution of 2-4 teaspoonfuls of baking soda mixed with 1 quart of hot water, clean the entire interior of the refrigerator including the exteriors of the vent and the light. Wipe dry after you're finished and leave the door open for a bit to air dry.
For stubborn odors, try spreading a box of baking soda out on a couple of cookie sheets and place them on the top and bottom shelves of the fridge. This often will help to absorb any additional odors.
If you've tried everything listed above and still find that the odors are still present, then unfortunatley, it may have penetrated its way into the insulation. Only a skilled professional can replace the insulation, so you may need to contact a repairman to get an estimate. (Though hopefully the answer to this refrigerator FAQ will help prevent your having to call in for help. )
4. Can I recycle my old refrigerator?
This is the most common Green Refrigerator FAQ we get asked and the answer is yes, you can recycle your old refrigerator! Most refrigerators are up to 95% recyclable. You can recycle everything from the glass and plastic shelving to the rubber gaskets on the door.
Ningbo City Junyue Refrigeration Equipment Co., Ltd.
Address 1: Gaowang Road 83th Andong Cixi City Zhejiang China
Address 2: Jiangnan Industrial Area Andong Hangzhoubay District Ningbo China
Tel: 0086-574 63489633
Fax: 0086-574 63489252